Hope body starts cooperating now!

Beadette

I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Well I gave in and bought a PG test to check HCG had fallen since ERPC on 8th Jan. I know different womens HCG falls faster than others and wanted some 'closure' on this sad time. (although angel always in heart!)

Part of me was too scared in case it still showed positive and brought all the sadness back but it was negative (never thought id say I was happy about getting a negative test!)

It kind of feels like a weight has been lifted in that now my body will hopefully start to ovulate again and my cycle can start again.

Going to take another tomorrow with FMU just to check and then let the SEXING commence!!!!! Practice for catching the eggy! x

Hey Beadette, I remember thinking what a strange parallel universe it is after MC when a BFN is good news! Great to hear you're getting back to normal, first step towards a new BFP! X

does sound odd to say it but congrats on that bfn, now you can look to the future and get :sex: - and catch that eggy when it's ready x

It is a funny one actually wanting a BFN.

I have done a couple of internet cheapies and have had a very light BFP. The sort of one that I would have been staring at and wondering about a few months ago. Hoping that it turns to BFN soon. I had my ERPC a few days after you so fingers crossed.

Good luck with the :sex:

Are you waiting for first AF? Or are you just going for it and seeing what happens?

Well I'm having unprotected sex with hubby and have been since a couple of days after ERPC so I suppose we're going for it but we fully expect to only start really trying after AF. But we'll see! We are trying to stay relaxed and just bd a lot like before I got preg (totally lost sex drive after bfp and did not come back until I had ERPC! Very strange!)

Hope you get back on track soon! I got first AF yesterday, 5 weeks and 1 day after losing Charlie. My loss was medically managed, so it may well be different for you having had ERPC.

xxx

Yeah me too, very strange.

I have a wee question.......Has the sexing been okay? I have been quite tender if we have been at it for longer than a quickie if you know what I mean.

I have been scared of getting an infection so have been using condoms although I HATE them and it feels so wrong after being unprotected for so long. Will be waiting for AF to come along.

I want to try and take the relaxed approach also.

I have been naughty and not used any protection since ERPC. Had sex 2 days after as bleeding had stopped and felt a little tender but nothing painful. The next day bleeding started again and I was so annoyed with myself! Anyway we had sex again despite spotting a few times then spotting stopped completely about 3 days ago. Did an opk earlier but neg! Will keep trying! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->