hope I can get some help from experts I'm so confused

lienpie

Reaction score
I know I'm going to get some for posting this but I need help seriously ! I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks in the beginning of July or so I thought until yesterday ultrasounds suggest he wouldve been born on christmas or anytime after. So here it is yesterday I took a bath and all of a sudden there came a egg white-brown stringy blob I thought I should feel my cervix to check if maybe I'm about to finally get my period but no it was very high and firm but it was swollen inside and very soft so today I woke up with terrible back pains and mild tummy cramps almost as if I had a workout .... Since the 11th of december I could feel what to me it felt like moving inside me so I blew it off as gas but its everytime I relax and lie on my back that I feel it and I'm soooooooo tired wow so a hour ago I felt my CP again and today its more low and almost blends in with the walls I know TMI since I found out I was pregnant with my little boy till after he was "miscarried" I felt pregnant even up till now I've done numerous tests some positive some negative I sometimes have to dilute my urine to get a + I don't know if its even possible even uttering these words makes me feel like a mental woman but is this the first stages of labour ? It comes and goes I never saw my boy came out nor did I go to the hospital wanted nature to take its course. Please don't judge. TIA

I would say, you should go in and let them know you never had bleeding and have been feeling odd. They should run some tests to find out what is going on. You may have fallen pregnant since then, especially if you have gotten positive tests after the miscarriage.

I agree with nenna! Definitely go in and see if this is a new pregnancy or if your last pregnancy wasn't taken care of all the way.

Hun you need to go to hospital and soon get checked out as soon as did the hospital tell you that you had miscarried ? It's really really unusual to just leave you after telling you that !
Please get checked Hun

I definitely would go and get checked out. You may have fallen pregnant again? Have you had any periods since? At 14 weeks you would have delivered a small baby and would have seen him so that seems strange.

Thank you ladies yes the healthcare here in South africa is really not up to standards I never felt any squeezing with the miscarriage it was just blood I have had previous m/c's before and since I gotten pregnant with haiden it was all wacky I never had any "normal" period after that only light bleeding ranging anywhere from 7-14 days never less but as I said it was so light one can possibily say its between a light period and spotting and since then I haven't had any regualar menses like before and really thanks so much for your understanding and support you are all so nice here on BNB !!

At 14 weeks your miscarriage would have been noticeable. Baby is fairly large by then and not something you would have missed. Hope you find some answers

You poor thing... I'm shocked to hear u weren't followed properly after a late mc. I'm in Canada and any mc is a big deal but especially one after 12 weeks. I would go back asap and get checked out thoroughly. Hope all is well xx

Definitely get checked. I bled from 9-19 weeks heavily but never miscarried, my baby is 3 days old. Good luck x

100% get checked hun.

I have a friend who was told she misscarried. 7 months later she had to call an ambulance as she was in sever pain with her back.. she thought shed slipped a disk or something but nope she was in labour!

Hi sorry for not posting the past few days has been rough I had some of that weird discharge again and left sided pain it feels like my uterus is tightening not sore uncomfortable and backaches are getting worse hubby said we should wait until monday to see a doc that's the only time he can get off from work you girls are amazing really ! Thank you for not chewing my head off hehe I'm going to post a pic of my tummy but that's about all I have done a few more PT's all + and one -

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->