Hope I can stay here for a little while

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I found out yesterday I'm expecting my second. I'm terrified as I had a mc in October. Please stick jellybean!!!

hi and congratulations. sorry for your loss. i had a mc in nov so i can understand your anxiety! h&h 9 months to you xx

Congratulations! I remember you when you were pregnant with your daughter I was pregnant at the same time xx

Thanks ladies. So sorry for your loss too ellahopesky!

I remember you too mummytobe! I drove everyone nuts with my questions last time lol

Happy and healthy nine months everyone xxx

Congratulations! I too had an mc in October. Hoping we have sticky beans!! :flower:

Congratulations!! Hope it's a sticky for you xx I had a mc in march and have struggled to get pregnant since (1 chemical in June) so I am also terrified and hoping I get to stick around xx

Got everything crossed our beans stick!!! Xxx

About five weeks also, had a mc in Nov @5 weeks. Praying for sticky beans for us all! What is everyone's HCG levels? Mine were 93.79 this morning, but I think I may only be 4 weeks and maybe a few days cause my ovulation was messed up from last months mc. Just curious about levels..

I am just a little behind you guys, I am 4 weeks. I had a two MMCs (singleton and twins) this year, so I am REALLY hoping that his one sticks!

Are you doing anything different this time to make sure it sticks? I was told to take 1 baby aspirin and 600 mg coQ10 daily, I also take progesterone, maca, and chia.

Ive taken folic acid since march which was months before we started trying. Ive also cut out caffeine and reduced sugar in my diet. Freaked out as had pink spotting overnight bso praying hard everything is ok. Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

I don't get beta tests or anything. Just a scan at 12 weeks.
I've had spotting for 3 weeks Teri, it's extremely common but that doesn't make it any less worrying xxx

Sorry to be gross but whats it like? On my post about it another lady said it could be from sex so thinking it was that. Just got such a fright when I seen it. Was pink xxx

I would imagine yours is from sex, irrited your cervix a little. Extremely common! Xx

We haven't dtd as I'm too scared. I've had a streak of red in egg white discharge, brown discharge, a pee sized clot and pink discharge. Mostly just when I wipe, hardly ever making it to my underwear. I'm holding out hope as my mc's have always been deep red bleeding and lots of it x

Thank you. Youve helped put my mind at ease. Just trying to relax about it as stress doesnt help. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->