Hope im not out...

xxxlouisexxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So me and my df are not trying but also not preventing either, we decided to officially wait until the new year to ttc, but if it happens in the meantime then so be it. I think personally im a little more sold on the idea of it happening now as i have been super broody recently as everyone i seem to know seems to be pregnant or have just given birth. I have a beautiful 2 year old son and when i first got pregnant with him, my cycles were usually 28 days and easier to track. I have pcos but was able to use the ovulation kits and fell pregnant within the 1st 2 months of trying, my periods are always very heavy and i didnt take any medicine for my pcos. My periods now are quite out of sync, anywhere between 24-31 days but averaging at 25 days. As we are not officially trying i have no idea when i ovulated this month and have no idea even where to begin with temp charting lol, anyway heres my dilemma, my last period was on the 30th of september and lasted 5 days until the 4th of october, me and my partner had :sex: on the 12th of october and didnt use any protection, as we are ntnp, i was expecting my cycle to be around the 25 day mark as thats the average, and so far im on day 31 and still no sign of af. I know i had one period last year that was 31 days, but it just feels unusal i have not come on any sooner. I have done 3 hpt and all :bfn: , im starting to lose hope now, i have not really had any pregnancy symptoms, had some very slight cramping but nothing to write home about, and i really think everytime, my abdomen feels tender, af is just around the corner, because i dont know if or when i ovulated, this is now just a waiting game. I have a little cm, but not enough on the toilet paper to describe how it looks, i just feel a little wet (tmi) lol sorry. So anyways i really hope there is still a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, as i really cant wait until next year lol, if it was up to me id be stocking up on ovulation kits and loads of internet cheapies hehe. I really hope the :witch: stays away, i only have one more hpt and want to save it, and hopefully get a :bfp:
Look forward to hearing from you all,
good luck and baby dust all round
xxxx

hmmmm was u on bcp recently coz that can mess up cycles im waiting 2 see if i hav a messed up cycle this month as im just off them, if not just keep testing hun coz u cud hav oved later then thought gl hun xxx

hmmmm was u on bcp recently coz that can mess up cycles im waiting 2 see if i hav a messed up cycle this month as im just off them, if not just keep testing hun coz u cud hav oved later then thought gl hun xxx

Hi hun,

Nice to meet you and thank you for replying, when you say bcp, do you mean birth control pills, lol im new to all the lingo, but if you do, then sadly no, i have not used any contraception with my fiance for a long while now, but what i mean is, when we do get the chance to bd we normally use the withdrawal method. Im still holding on to a little bit of hope that af will stay away and like you say i may have ovulated later. Im gonna hold out a little longer to test again though as i only have one hpt left, and dont want af to sneak up on me in the next couple of days lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->