Hope this is normal?!

Taloulah

Reaction score
I just went for a shower and when I lean my arms back on both breast on the side more towards the top, there's a hard like ball but its in both my breasts. So I don't think it would be anything serious in that way. But never done that before and felt it like that so is this normal, u can see too it sticks out a little

I just went for a shower and when I lean my arms back on both breast on the side more towards the top, there's a hard like ball but its in both my breasts. So I don't think it would be anything serious in that way. But never done that before and felt it like that so is this normal, u can see too it sticks out a little

If I really squeeze my boobs, then I can feel the milk ducts/breast tissue beneath, which is hard (and sort of feels like a ball).

However, I couldn't feel that without giving them a really good squeeze, and it's definetly not something I can see poking out.

Peronsally, I would maybe get your doctor to check them out. Like you say, probably nothing to worry about, but will put your mind at ease to get them checked (and always better to be safe than sorry i say ;)).

Yes, I feel that in my breasts all the time. The general rule is that if you feel it on both sides it's probably just fine. BUT, as a breast cancer survivor I have to say that if you are at all concerned then mention it to your doctor at your next visit or sooner if anything feels like it is changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->