Hope to be back here soon!

Kitty1979

Mummy to a Little Prince
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm not posting this to scare anyone but just to say good luck and healthy and happy 9 months to everyone. Unfortunately this pregnancy didn't work out, kind of knew it wasn't going to had a gut feeling. Was just over 5 weeks so very early, took a few IC tests start of week so faint, cramping and lower back pain started yesterday and woke up this morning to bright red period type blood and very sore cramps. I guess it's over.

I'm actually not too bad, I just knew it didn't feel right. Hope to be back here soon. Good luck everyone x

So sorry hun, I know how it hurts :hugs: hope you get your rainbow very soon xx

So sorry, kitty. Hope you are back very soon with a healthy full term pregnancy :) Hugs!

I would go see the doctor. A lot of women bleed in pregnancy. Blood can be completely normal!! Id see the doctor before counting yourself out. Good luck!

I would go see the doctor. A lot of women bleed in pregnancy. Blood can be completely normal!! Id see the doctor before counting yourself out. Good luck!

Totally agree! As well, some women require an injection depending on their blood type after a mc to make sure they can carry future children. Might be worth investigating just in case.

So sorry to hear this. It will stick when it's meant to happen! :)

Very sorry if this is a loss for you hun....hope you are back soon!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->