Hope you don't mind me coming over early...

FLU77ERBYE

Crazy Hedgehog lady!
Reaction score
I feel that I've seen all I can see in the 2nd Try, Im 24+2. I know I'm early...but there is only so many 'gender guess' threads I can take (No offence ment!!) :flower:

Hey and welcome to third trimester...I came over early as well as I felt I didnt belong there anymore...I cannot believe we are near the end already :D

How are you finding your pregnancy? Is it your first?

Please ignore my question about ''is it your first?!'' I just seen your signature lol

Haha! Mummy_to_be87. I'm struggling with this pregnancy slight because of SPD, but I had it in my previous 2 pregnancies. Keeping up with a toddler and a 10 month old is hard work!

I can't believe that I'm 'almost' in the 3rd tri, it's gone so quick!! How's pregnancy treating you? xx

I started "hopping" between tri 2 and tri 3 forums about the same time, for the same reason :)
Welome to trimester 3 :)

Just seen that you live pretty near me too lol. I'm down in South Cheshire.

I flitted between the 2 for a few weeks from about 24 weeks for the same reason!

welcome!! Never too early to join 3rd tri by the way...i flip flopped between the 2 as well but only posted in 3rd tri. The ladies here are very helpful and nice!

I know what you mean. I've started to lurk in third tri as there's not much new stuff in second tri.

Welcome over. I also moved here a little early and so far its flown by! Id rather read about is this labour than guess the gender. Hehe!

I've kind of snuck over a bit early too! :haha:

Flu77erbye, can I ask, what's it like having two young ones and being about to have a third? DH and I want 3 or 4 babies and I don't want to wait too long before going for number 3, but that might be nuts!

... Ahhh well.

Nice to see it wasn't just me then...

(24 weeks 5 days)

I have been jumping back and forward between forums for the same reason :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe