Hope you don't mind

jessica2509

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm sorry to hijack your forum. I'm not actually sure i'm pregnant, but should find out in a couple of days. I've asked this question on the ttc page, but thought it would make more sense to ask people who were already pregnant.

Yesterday i started to get a really weird feeling below my belly button. It feels really sensitive , doesn't hurt. Comes in short bursts a few times a day.

Today i'm getting the feeling more and for some unknown reason i'm subconciously holding in my tummy. Feels like tugging from my belly button making me hold my tummy in. I've just started to wee a bit more often in the last few hours.

(I've also had a cold and hope it's not just gone into my bladder).

Would just like to know if this could be a pregnancy symptom???
thank you
x

Could be sweetheart, could be. Obviously we all experience different signs but the hormone changes can trigger off a variety of signs and symptoms. Are your breasts sore yet? Or your nipples like bullets! I am approx 8 weeks and weeing all the time especially at night, and have mild cramping (a bit like period pain).
Id grab yourself a clearblue and then youll know for sure...good luck hun xxx

I didn't want to read and not say anything...I can't remember feeling what you have described, I did have cramps that were unusal though because they WEREN'T painful as opposed to AF cramps which hurt?

I found out using superdrugs hpt...only 4.99 for 2, I got v.v.v fait bfp at just 10 dpo, faint bfp at 12 dpo and a good line at 13dpo... they are so sensitive!

Good luck hun hope to see you back her in a few days xx

i've got the montgomery bumps and i'm convinced my boobs have been tingly for a while now. I have only got the bumpy things when i've been pregnant before, which is what made me think i am now.
It's just the strangest feeling behind my belly button like tightening. But thanks for your help.

too scared to test. Have already had two mc this year and don't want to jinx it and find out im not pregnant. - If that makes any sense!?

Oh bless you....you need to do what feels right to you, but either way you will drive yourself up the wall with worry! If you dont test youll worry whether you are pregnant or not, if you do youll worry about mc etc. Do what feels right, and remember there are plenty of people here to talk to...good luck xxx

Oh best of luck Jessica ! I definitely wee'd more. Do you have any other symptoms, increased sense of smell or taste? that came on pretty quick for me ? And little cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->