Hope

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by samjc1531c, Nov 17, 2011.

1. samjc1531c

samjc1531c Guest

Hello, I hope you dont mind me posting on here. I have been in a situation of trying to conceive it took me 10 years to conceive my son who is 8 i had clomid, tests, allsorts and then it suddenly hapened, i have now just found out after another 8 years of trying that i am pregnant again!
    I wanted to post on here to say never give up hope good things really do come to those who wait.xxxxx

2. cooch

cooch Mummy to one gorgeous boy

That's really sweet. Good luck to you- patient woman, lol.!!!

3. x lala x

x lala x Active Member

Congratulations! 8 years wow I dont think i have that kind of patience! Nice to know it can happen though! :)

4. harveydog

harveydog Mammy of one miracle

Congratulations!

It took me 9 years to conceive my first but I don't have another 9 years to conceive another, only 2 tops as I'm 38 soon:cry: but you never know:shrug:

my son is only 6 months so ive decided to go on contraception as I don't want to be pregnant again just yet (never thought I'd ever have to use contraception) but may come off it next year, you never know I might get another little miracle:winkwink::shrug:

I have heard so many stories lately of people trying for years, fertility treatments failing then falling naturally, so I'd say never give up hope:thumbup:

5. Sophe

Sophe Well-Known Member

one of my friends got pregnant after 7 years and failed IVF! its crazy!

6. harveydog

harveydog Mammy of one miracle

Sophe that was me, 3 failed ivf's in 2009 and then fell naturally in aug 2010:happydance::cloud9: