Hope

S

samjc1531c

Hello, I hope you dont mind me posting on here. I have been in a situation of trying to conceive it took me 10 years to conceive my son who is 8 i had clomid, tests, allsorts and then it suddenly hapened, i have now just found out after another 8 years of trying that i am pregnant again!
I wanted to post on here to say never give up hope good things really do come to those who wait.xxxxx

That's really sweet. Good luck to you- patient woman, lol.!!!

Congratulations! 8 years wow I dont think i have that kind of patience! Nice to know it can happen though! :)

Congratulations!

It took me 9 years to conceive my first but I don't have another 9 years to conceive another, only 2 tops as I'm 38 soon:cry: but you never know:shrug:

my son is only 6 months so ive decided to go on contraception as I don't want to be pregnant again just yet (never thought I'd ever have to use contraception) but may come off it next year, you never know I might get another little miracle:winkwink::shrug:

I have heard so many stories lately of people trying for years, fertility treatments failing then falling naturally, so I'd say never give up hope:thumbup:

one of my friends got pregnant after 7 years and failed IVF! its crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->