Hopeful Newbie Here | CD1

mdarling

Reaction score
Hello! I'm 27, my DH and I have been married for 2.5 years and have been TTC for #1 for 3 cycles. Feeling a little down today because AF came with a vengeance this morning. It was actually the most painful (cramping/vomiting/diarrhea) I've ever experienced. I'm down for the count today- oh well at least the bachelorette is on tonight LOL.

Anybody else on CD1? I just ordered wondfos online for this cycle so I'm kind of excited for what those will tell us. Are the strips fairly easy to interpret? Any tips? I've been tracking with Ovia for about a year now. Has anyone moved their data over to fertility friend and found it more helpful?

Hoping to give/get support from new friends! :hugs:

I am not sure with wonderfo but other cheap ones like it are easy to read. Start testing as soon as AF is gone since this is your first time. Like a HPT you will get 2 lines. A true positive is when the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line. If you don't already I would consider temping too. Fertility Friend uses all that info to determine when you ovulated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->