Hopeful!

sarah34

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Well since having my son in June 2014 my cycles have been very irregular and somewhat sporadic! Lol I have had about 4 periods in total since my normal PP bleed and currently have the copper coil.

My last period (which was horrendously painful and soo heavy!) started on 7 sept and I started my next period on 15 October. That means a 37 day cycle which in my book isn't too bad considering my unpredictability over the last 17 months!

I know it's strange to say but I am so happy that I have had two period within 6 weeks, I'm kind of thinking my body may be starting to regulate my cycles and I'm hopeful that they will continue! We won't be ttc properly until middle of 2016 but it's nice to be prepared!

Bit of a pointless post but thanks for reading anyway! Xxx

I totally get where you are coming from! My first cycle off the pill when trying for my DD was 168 days!?! Then it was 48, then 46 ending with my bfp.

Was on the pill from 3 weeks PP up until August just gone. Came off because I wanted to sort my cycles out for potentially TTC after our wedding. Also pill side effects are shocking - I feel so much better in myself!

First cycle off the pill this time - 51 days and I pinpointed ovulation on CD38! I was so chuffed haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->