hopefully a sleep break through!

isil

Reaction score
I posted a while ago saying that I was still having to get Alasdair off to sleep either by feeding him to sleep or by rocking him to sleep in his car seat. Well, tonight I think we have a break through! He wasn't falling asleep so I decided to put him in his cot and see if he'd go to sleep there. I only had to go back in and put his dummy in twice. He didn't cry, he just smiled and talked to me everytime I went back in. But now he's asleep! just like that!

Fingers crossed it's going to continue lol.

thats brilliant i hope it continues hun x

thanks! the only issue is that the way he gets himself off to sleep is by spitting the dummy out, pushing his towel right up to his mouth and sucking on it lol. His noseis n't covered though so I guess it's okay to leave him like it. I did try moving it but he is really sucking hard on it! if I pull it I might hurt his teeth!

congrats hun! It is such a great feeling thats kinda what i did with Amelia and i was like wow surely it can't be this easy!

Lets hope he keeps it up, tonight i put Amelia to bed after a feed she fell asleep almost instantly! No rocking, bum tapping or singing!

I think he will be ok with his comforter if he feels uncomfy then he will pull it out himself (i would think?), if you want to be sure once he is in a deep sleep you could pull it away from him?

I hope it continues for you XXX

Great! Well done. It feels like a real achievement, doesn't it? x

yaaaay, good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000