Hoping for a Christmas Baby

xxMichellexx

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My partner and I decided we would start NTNP in Jan/Feb, however to me NTNP means TTC and my god do i have my apps open all the time regarding ovulating and symptoms etc.

I have 2 babies already, and both were unplanned, leaving my family and friends to tell me how fertile I am :cry: which is lovely, however I had this nagging thought in my head that when I did want to actually try I was going to struggle. My ultimate dream in life is to take a pregnancy test and be over the moon that i was pregnant, not petrified!

Initially we agreed we would leave april out, as baby would be due christmas day according to LMP and my partner is a best man at his best friends wedding on 30th December, however I talked him round to 'leaving it in' on my ovulation day, so thats the only chance I have this month round (we have DTD more but not left it in as he got scared off haha)

So I will not be disappointed with a BFN as we have plans, however I would at the same time. I am worried by partner will be disapointed though! :nope:

I will be testing from the 10th, which is 7DPO xx

Fingers crossed! I hope you get your BFP soon :)

Thanks guys.

I have got horrific back pain at the bottom its really bothering me. Hate all this symptom spotting.

xx

Good luck! If it’s meant to be it will be.

I’ve worked out if I conceive this month, baby will be due 31 Dec!! Spreading lots of baby dust!! Xx

Thank you, I am going to start testing from tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"