*hoping for a lil help ladies*

gemini87

Reaction score
sorry if this sounds burbled.
i had bloods taken monday requested by my dr due to fertility investigations. had the whole works - it was a fasting blood test testing - lipids glucose, u + e lft tft crp b12/folate iron studies lh/ fsh + oesradiol. i was told not 2 make an appt wit my dr to discuss results til after my u/s appt came through. bt 2day i received a letter asking me 2 make a fone appt wit my dr 2 discuss my results of my bloods as far as i knew my bloods werent expected bak 4 a cpl of weeks. my gp cant talk 2 me until monday but am now panicing that something is wrong for my dr 2 have have results by tuesday in order to write to me today. am i just over reacting? does anyone have any ideas wot could be up?

sorry if this sounds burbled.
i had bloods taken monday requested by my dr due to fertility investigations. had the whole works - it was a fasting blood test testing - lipids glucose, u + e lft tft crp b12/folate iron studies lh/ fsh + oesradiol. i was told not 2 make an appt wit my dr to discuss results til after my u/s appt came through. bt 2day i received a letter asking me 2 make a fone appt wit my dr 2 discuss my results of my bloods as far as i knew my bloods werent expected bak 4 a cpl of weeks. my gp cant talk 2 me until monday but am now panicing that something is wrong for my dr 2 have have results by tuesday in order to write to me today. am i just over reacting? does anyone have any ideas wot could be up?

hi from my experience it is pretty much standard that they do this so try not to worry and bloods never take more than a couple of days to come through, there may be something they need to discuss with you but if it were anything serious they would be straight on the phone asking you to come in :hugs:

I agree that if it were to serious they would have scheduled you to come in. Something may have gone wrong so they may have to draw some more blood or something simple like that.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->