Hoping for a New Years BFP!

BSN2MOM

Reaction score
Last cycle was a BFN when AF showed up a day early but my next date for AF to swing by is 12/31 so here's to hoping the New Year brings BFPs for all!
Anyone else around the same timing?

Possibly me depending on when my body decides to ovulate. If within the next couple of days, possibly around Christmas, but FF is also estimating just before Christmas as a possibility. I didn't ovulate until somewhere between CD 37 and CD 42 last cycle.

My next one is due around Dec 31 as well! So sick of it showing up each month. Hoping that 2017 will be different!!

Mines between christmas and new years :) hoping we all get our bfp!

Start stims in a few weeks, won't have a BFP for New Years, but praying for shortly thereafter.

Good luck all!

If I ovulate on time should be around xmas and my AF will be due around the 7th... So I'm around a week behind ya. Baby dust all around.:dust:

for me this year will end with bfn because it is clear that i am not going to make it on time with the second round even if i start right now.
i have been through one bfn, was undergoing ivf on donor's eggs which was a shocking experience kind of because my clinic was awful and stuff but right now I am al fine and hoping to have a peaceful end of the year.
love xx

As we potentially creep out of our fertility window I'll keep my finger's crossed for everyone!
:dust:

My ovulation looks like it may happen earlier than normal so I may be able to test around the 1st or 2nd. I started a thread for January testers in the TWW section if anyone here would like to join there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->