Hoping for advice

TTC First

Reaction score
We have been trying for a while. We were blessed with out one little one after several rounds of IUI. We how went to IVF after several tries at IUI for number two. We did everything this cycle. We did the IVF, we did that incubator watching thing, we did did PGS to make sure they were good embryo, we did ERA to ensure that it was the right transfer day, I did Acupuncture. After all that I am on 9dp5dt and getting a BFN. I don't understand what could go wrong. When I got BFN after IUIs they could easily say chromosomal issues. But now we know that is not the case. Anyone have any idea how after all that I can still be getting a BFN?

I have no advice but wanted to offer big hugs, I hope its just too soon and your hcg just hasn't built up. <3

I have no advice either but didn't want to read and run. Really hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Is this your first round of IVF? Sometimes it just takes a few rounds! Don't lose hope, you have one baby so you are able to get pregnant. I hope the next round will work for you!

Oh I've been there. It is beyond heartbreaking to pull out all the stops and come up empty. How was your lining? That's the only other "thing" I can think of, but sadly, sometimes it just doesn't work and IT SUCKS. Hugs to you.

On previous cycles i had chemical, bfn, ectopic...and i was convinced my womb wasnt welcoming...My accupunture guy recommended some tablets by Biocare - Collagen complex with hyaluronic acid. Apparently they make to womb lush and sticky. I got them from Dolphin Fitness for a good price. He also recommended to wear socks and keep my feet warm (warm feet, warm womb) at all times. I think they may have helped me but who really knows.
All my previous rounds were also frozen transfers. My last round was fresh...and i took DHEA leading up to it, with COQ10, collagen complex, Vit D. which i had never taken before.

Also on day of transfer and afterwards he said to keep happy and have fun, he said the body will either make the stress hormone or the pregnancy hormone (no idea if this is true :lol:) but i went out with friends the evening of transfer day and had a nice meal and laughs so maybe that helped.

I am sorry IVF did not work for you. I hope you get your positive soon.

I understand your confusion. I’ve been through 1 fresh transfer and 1 frozen and neither worked. I only conceived naturally after polyps were removed from the implantation area of my uterus. Perhaps the doctors can check you for that.

I’m back doing an FET this May and I’m being positive but I know what the failures feel like too.

oh i'm so sorry, I've been there so many times!! Unfortunately, I feel like there's still a little bit of luck that goes along with all of this. Even if you do all the things, in the right order, at the right time, to help everything happen - sometimes it just...doesn't. :cry: I'm so sorry.

Are you on progesterone too? My body needed that to hold on to the pregnancies. So even if I did have an implant, I wasn't producing enough for long enough.
I think if you keep doing all of these things, you're definitely doing what you need to do to be successful. Everything that is in your control, anyway. Wishing you lots of success in your next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->