Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hi Ladies,
Well due to hubby starting new job offshore we are totally out for this cycle which ends at the end of Oct so definitely joining the November thread. I will be due I think around the 24th November but will depend on ovulation etc. I am really hoping hubby's rotation doesn't change nor does he get stuck on rig or have to go back early as his rotation on and off is around 'o' dates so really worrying. x
Good luck ladies x

Hey Jrepp!

I'm still managing my MC from 1/10/13, but I'd love to join?
Could you provisionally put me in for November, 5th?

If this was a normal cycle, I would O around CD 21, and AF should arrive around 4/11/13! I doubt my cycle will revert to normal immediately, but I start with a testing date of 5/11/13, but I might need to change it!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,
Well due to hubby starting new job offshore we are totally out for this cycle which ends at the end of Oct so definitely joining the November thread. I will be due I think around the 24th November but will depend on ovulation etc. I am really hoping hubby's rotation doesn't change nor does he get stuck on rig or have to go back early as his rotation on and off is around 'o' dates so really worrying. x
Good luck ladies x

Do you want me to put a date or hold off for now?

Hey Jrepp!

I'm still managing my MC from 1/10/13, but I'd love to join?
Could you provisionally put me in for November, 5th?

If this was a normal cycle, I would O around CD 21, and AF should arrive around 4/11/13! I doubt my cycle will revert to normal immediately, but I start with a testing date of 5/11/13, but I might need to change it!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I put you on

Well if you hold off I will see what this cycle brings in terms of ovulation and will update you when I get a better idea! x

Can you put me in for Nov 2nd please. Although I think I may be out of the country when I O so its not looking likely :wacko:

I would love to join jrepp! Thanks for doing this thread.
Testing on the first of november!

Would you put me in for November 5th ill be testing if AF doesn't show. :) We're going to try smep this month, fingers crossed.

im out for october so you can put me down for the 5th of November :D

Welcome ladies! I got you all in.

Hi I'm on the pill for another week, but after that we'll be ttc #2! Can you put me down for Nov 10th? Excited to join you ladies soon!

Hi I'm on the pill for another week, but after that we'll be ttc #2! Can you put me down for Nov 10th? Excited to join you ladies soon!

Test date buddies lol
I have a 9 month old :)

Hey this got moved from ttc forum to tww.... No wonder we've hardly got any testers :/

Hey Jrepp, can you put me down for 6th November please!
Fingers crossed this will be our month ladies! :dust:

Your daughter was born on my birthday!! ^_^

That means she is going to be one awesome little girl - cause well.. I'm awesome lol

Hey this got moved from ttc forum to tww.... No wonder we've hardly got any testers :/

I think its supposed to be in the TWW forum since thats where people will be looking once they ovulate and are getting ready to test. We are just ahead of the game since there was a link posted in the October thread.

Jrepp are okay will admining this post even though you got a BFP in October?

Hopeful- woohoo! Test date buddies! Glad to see I'm not the only "under 1" mom ttc another. Would have started sooner, but we have a vacation coming up this month I wanted to be "ok" to drink for. Been broody since she was born!

DSemcho - Aren't all Sagittarius people awesome? Due date was in Scorpio, I was glad she held out for Sagittarius, lol. Not that I am hating on Scorpio, but all my Scorpio ex'es ruined that sign for me!

This is the first time in years I am looking forward to the witch making her debut because then it is GAME ON for ttc! Took us 9 months (11 cycles) last time, hoping we don't catch a repeat of that stress.

BAHAHAHA... Most Sag are awesome.... My mom is a Sag to so that's why it's debatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->