Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Ps. Today a lady beetle flew in my car and landed on me....they're good luck right?!

CD6 for me and got my first request this month to poas for th CBFM. I dont know why but I love doing it! We're going to go with the SMEP plan also this month.

I just bought me some preseed from walmart, im not sure if i need it desperately but it cant hurt to use it right?

Did I get everyone in, and on the right day? I am tired and can't seem to concentrate very well!

Hey ladies, may I join in?:wave: I'm looking at November 15th for the next test date.

Congratulations Jrepp on your recent good news! :)

I've never heard of taking C complex for TTC.... I think she should take B complex if she's trying to lengthen her luteal phase

Cd7 and I got a high reading on the CBFM this morning so going to start the SMEP today!

I'm signing up here- this month is very unlikely- will be testing November 28th if so x

Hey guys!
How's everyone doin?

I'm currently CD12 after a MC, I've an abundance of CM today, not EW, but cloudy/creamy... I think I might be gearing up to O!!!

I've told DH that I've no idea what's in store for us this month, and that I might be giving him a hours notice for BDing, he's grand with that! :thumbup:

Then again I might now O at all, I can usually pinpoint O by EWCM, usually on cd 19/20/21 (ish), so it appears to be kicking off a little early this month!

I've ordered 2 twin packs of ClearBlue Digi's, 25 IC's, 30 OPKs and a BBT thermometer, and preseed!! :haha:

So far I got the preseed, ClearBlues and the ICs!!!!

Sofa I'm sorry for your losses, I hope your sticky bean bfp happens soon:hugs: Fingers crossed that you O soon, too :)

I've made an appointment with a gyno to see what's going on with me end and DH has agreed to do a SA. Only trouble is I have no idea where for him to get a SA done. Hopefully calling our doctor will send us in the right direction, health insurance seems to play dumb when I ask - go figure. The past few cycles I've been using internet cheapy opk's, this cycle I think I may throw in the price and buy digital so there's no mistaking when O is happening. And I don't plan on taking "no" as an answer when it comes to bd'ing during fertile time:grr:, I told DH we've missed :sex: during O time long enough - we're doing it this time!

Hi ladies,

Can I join? I'll be due next AF on the 5th of November. I'll try to hold off testing till then, but knowing what I'm like I'll probably start testing on 5dpo or something equally ridiculous like that! I am seriously addicted to POAS!

This is our first cycle trying for number two and I am overly excited about it. I have been trying OPKs the last few pill-free cycles (getting ready for the real deal), but they they never show a line! I've only had one show a positive before. I know I ovulate because my temperature shoots and stays up and I also get lots of EWCM. I don't really get it. Maybe I bought a bad batch. I think I'll buy a better brand this time.

Jrepp congrats on your recent BFP, hopefully it'll be contageous!

x

Sofa I'm sorry for your losses, I hope your sticky bean bfp happens soon:hugs: Fingers crossed that you O soon, too :)

I've made an appointment with a gyno to see what's going on with me end and DH has agreed to do a SA. Only trouble is I have no idea where for him to get a SA done. Hopefully calling our doctor will send us in the right direction, health insurance seems to play dumb when I ask - go figure. The past few cycles I've been using internet cheapy opk's, this cycle I think I may throw in the price and buy digital so there's no mistaking when O is happening. And I don't plan on taking "no" as an answer when it comes to bd'ing during fertile time:grr:, I told DH we've missed :sex: during O time long enough - we're doing it this time!
Hey Mrs Dragonfly,
I've also an appointment with a consultant on 8/11/13 for tests etc
I work in the hospital where she is based and occasionally run into her on the corridor, so I'm hoping of she sees me often enoughmshe might try and bring me in sooner!!

I'm gonna keep trying in the meantime, I might not even have completed a full cycle by then!

I've give DH plenty of notice re BDing! Last month we managed to BD for about 10 days in a row.... I did have to explain to him the reason behind the need for so much BDing, etc etc and I think once he understood more about the process then he was more on board!

xxxxx

Hi ladies,

Can I join? I'll be due next AF on the 5th of November. I'll try to hold off testing till then, but knowing what I'm like I'll probably start testing on 5dpo or something equally ridiculous like that! I am seriously addicted to POAS!

This is our first cycle trying for number two and I am overly excited about it. I have been trying OPKs the last few pill-free cycles (getting ready for the real deal), but they they never show a line! I've only had one show a positive before. I know I ovulate because my temperature shoots and stays up and I also get lots of EWCM. I don't really get it. Maybe I bought a bad batch. I think I'll buy a better brand this time.

x

I think BnB is really a POAS anonymous site in disguise :haha: Fingers crossed, Squirrel! What opk's did you use? If no line showed I would say it was a bad batch :( I have the wondfo internet cheapy ones and I noticed as I neared the end of the package a lot of my strips look like they went through a shredder before being sent out. At least you know you ovulated for sure!

Hey Mrs Dragonfly,
I work in the hospital where she is based and occasionally run into her on the corridor, so I'm hoping of she sees me often enoughmshe might try and bring me in sooner!!

I'm gonna keep trying in the meantime, I might not even have completed a full cycle by then!

I've give DH plenty of notice re BDing! Last month we managed to BD for about 10 days in a row.... I did have to explain to him the reason behind the need for so much BDing, etc etc and I think once he understood more about the process then he was more on board!

xxxxx

That's excellent you work in the same hospital as your consultant! Hope she gets you in sooner :) I agree on trying in the meantime, I'm thinking it would be funny to be able to cancel my appointment as I'll be due for af(read bfp) a few days before the appoitnemtn!

Wow, that's determination! I don't think I could do 10 days in a row. DH feels like it gets over done if we just go every other day :haha: So great that your husband gets on board when he knows the process, mine is still uncertain of the science factors and is trying to now know lol

Mrs Dragonfly - I just bought them on Amazon, they're green and incredibly narrow! I too wondered about them being defective, but I had a positive one time. I think I'll buy the clearblue ones with the smiley face on them, strange, but they make me smile.

x

Ill be testing around the 3rd november if af doesnt show :)
Fingers crossed x

Hey guys!
How's everyone doin?

I'm currently CD12 after a MC, I've an abundance of CM today, not EW, but cloudy/creamy... I think I might be gearing up to O!!!

I've told DH that I've no idea what's in store for us this month, and that I might be giving him a hours notice for BDing, he's grand with that! :thumbup:

Then again I might now O at all, I can usually pinpoint O by EWCM, usually on cd 19/20/21 (ish), so it appears to be kicking off a little early this month!

I've ordered 2 twin packs of ClearBlue Digi's, 25 IC's, 30 OPKs and a BBT thermometer, and preseed!! :haha:

So far I got the preseed, ClearBlues and the ICs!!!!

I'm doing good. Sometimes I have a mini panic attack, but I have a Drs. appointment for nerve blocks Monday and my doctor is going to do my pregnancy confirmation. I'll be 5 weeks, so hopefully she can do a scan and see if there is one or two babies in there. My Ob intake appointment is still 4 weeks away!

Hi ladies,

x

If the opk's never got a line I would say they were busted. I preferred he clearblue digital opk (not the advanced one). It was easy to take, and took the guest work out of analyzing.

Thank you!

Hey Mrs Dragonfly,

xxxxx

That's excellent you work in the same hospital as your consultant! Hope she gets you in sooner :) I agree on trying in the meantime, I'm thinking it would be funny to be able to cancel my appointment as I'll be due for af(read bfp) a few days before the appoitnemtn!

Wow, that's determination! I don't think I could do 10 days in a row. DH feels like it gets over done if we just go every other day :haha: So great that your husband gets on board when he knows the process, mine is still uncertain of the science factors and is trying to now know lol

You gotta keep it spicy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->