Hoping to be pregnant very soon...

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We got married earlier this month, and we decided to start TTCing pretty much straight away. We're taking things easy at the moment (but still hoping), but we're going to put emphasis on our honeymoon, which is in another 5 weeks time.

We've wanted kids for ages, but now the wedding's out of the way, we're keen to get the family started :)

I don't really know what to expect from B&B; chat, tips and general information I guess. I don't know anything about TTCing, so thought it would be good to get a head start on what I'm getting into!

:hi: welcome to BnB

Good luck on ure journey to get ure :bfp:

Sending you loads of baby :dust:

:hi: welcome to Bnb. Good luck ttc x

Hi hun welcome to BnB, goog luck TTC xx

Hiya welcome to bnb and good luck ttc xxxxxx

Thanks :) While I'm thinking of it, I have a couple of questions to ask about the forum; is there a specific place I should post questions?

For example, I know I can click on the thread tool of an individual thread in order to be emailed updates, but is there a way I can subscribe to ALL posts I comment in?

hello and welcome :hi: lots of luck ttc :) if you have a specific ttc qu i would def post with the lovely ttc ladies in their :D and if you go to user cp, and subscribed threads, you should be able to change it so you can subscribe to all the threads you post in :D

hello and welcome :hi: lots of luck ttc :) if you have a specific ttc qu i would def post with the lovely ttc ladies in their :D and if you go to user cp, and subscribed threads, you should be able to change it so you can subscribe to all the threads you post in :D
Great, thanks. Luckily the layout of this site is similar to that of the wedding forum I've been a member of for the last couple of years, so most things are standard.

Ahem, I suppose I should update...

We started being "carefree" on our wedding night, thinking, if it happens this month then we'll be able to say it happened the week of the wedding. We were supposed to be sensible again between then and the honeymoon at the end of August, but we never really got back on the BC wagon, and I suppose you could say we've been TTCing all through my fertile time.

AF is due today, if I have my maths right; but there's no sign as yet.

I had cramps a fortnight ago, and I think this must have been ovulation. I don't normally feel it though, which is weird, because this month I was so affected by it I was taking codeine to get through it.

Anyway, we'll see what happens with AF. If there's no sign of it by Sunday, I'll do a test. I've already wasted loads of money on tests in the run-up to the wedding, only to realise I was late because of pre-wedding stress!

I can't help having high hopes for this month, but I'm realistic and I know I probably have a way to go before I get any joy ;)

Hi and welcome!! hope you get your :bfp: very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->