Hormonal imbalance???

MUMMY STUTT

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

Im looking for some advice before I go see doctor. Basically back in September I went to see a gynaecologist and had some scans and internals etc to check for cysts and things following a year of irregular spotting and irregular periods. They all came back fine and was told it was probably a hormonal imbalance and to try different pills until it settles. However I knew I wanted to start ttc no.3 after Xmas so didn't bother and actually it setteled and my periods became regular. Until recently, my last two periods have been followed by a week of brown discharge, really thick wet discharge that is brown (tmi I'm sorry!!), and also my period this month was a week early. I wondered is it possible to ovulate right after a period? Because the discharge resembles what I used to get when I ovulated (when my periods setteled) I.e. thick and stringy, but obviously it's been brown?? It's almost like my period last two weeks but the last week is just light brown discharge?? I'm so confused as I'm trying to recognise all of my ovulation symptoms but after two months of ttc nothing yet. I fell pregnant straight away with my last 2 boys, I'm just worried It is due to hormonal imbalance and dont know how to sort it. Last month I had pms so bad, like never before, really painful boobs, headaches, cramping all week until my period arrived early, I actually thought I might have had a Bfp but no :-(

Anyone suffer with hormonal imbalance and ttc??

Sorry for the essay guys, getting so frustrated, my husband works away all well and I'm finding it hard trying to time it all right.

Thanks for your replies in advance :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->