Hormone levels dropping cause headaches?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Can't remember with Caitlin if I had headaches but I have been having headaches this last week and thought pregnancy can cause many headaches so is it possible that the decrease of hormone levels can cause headaches?

x

Not something Ive experianced with my 3 ...how was your BP b4 the birth ? Maybe worth getting it checked out xxx

yes i suffer migraines and at my 8week check yesterday i mentioned it and the doc said its caused by hormone change

I think so! I'm having the same issue too!

I have headaches literally every single day. My mom said it could be caused by changes in sleeping and eating patterns! Arg. Moms just can't win!!

I had this as well. For a few weeks after the birth, I had about three headaches a week. They went away after a couple of weeks though.

xxx

im getting regular headaches from dull ones to migranes :(

i wondered if it was to do with interupted sleep but hormones changing sounds like a culprit

I've started to have headaches the past few days. It was pretty bad yesterday and I ended up going to bed at 8pm. Got another headache today. I'm not sure if it could be the pill i've started recently though, so am going to stop taking it and see if the headaches go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->