Hormones! Driving me crazy!

welshsarah

Reaction score
Im 31 weeks, I feel like a whale, look like a whale. Im now comfort eating by devouring smarties ice cream and Jammy dodgers might break open the pringles now :( Why not, Im feeling so down lately. I know deep down its all irrational, I know I dont normally react like I am doing. It just seems Im always in a rush lately. I cant think straight because theres always something I must be doing.
I havent been able to bend for ages now without feeling the ache in my lower back, become breathless and on standing back straight a dizzy feeling. I know Im not supposed to be doing this much bending, but how can you not with a toddler and a 5 year old who just feel its their life's purpose to make a mess behind you while you tidy. Im too tired by the evening to even think about cleaning when they are asleep all I want to do is sleep, And DH is working so much lately and you all know what men are like, (do half a job unless you got eyes on them).
I cant stop feeling like this, I just want a day when DH is off so we can get things sorted for the baby... Move furniture, take all the black sacks of toys, clothes, clutter to the charity shops, give the walls a lick of paint and scrub the carpets. Finish off the decorating. It just seems every time we plan something, something else pops up.
OH had a day off last weds, got really excited about the prospect of cleaning and my DD breaks out in an allergy rash from suncream. Obviously, I couldnt let her go to school without seeing a doctor, but made me feel like the world had stopped, DS goes to playgroup on a weds and fri from 9-12 (yes 3 hours would be so amazing to have).
DH isnt off until next tues now, and Iv already agreed with my nan to take her to the hospital (she only has myself or my dad, and my dad wont help, so been helping her loads lately). Then the next day before working 7 days in a row is on Friday and its a school trip with DD.
MIL has been around and helped a little and we have taken the kids to soft play, and their parties and Sadies zumba class.
I just feel sometimes that by the time, I do everything I need to do for the kids, make sure their fed, clean, happy, played with, and do a little cleaning, Im exhausted. I feel so unfit and miserable. I normally have this get up and do attitude but I get to a point where everything becomes over whelming I just want to sit down and rest :shrug:
I know this isnt me, I just got this horrible cloud over my head lately and just worrying when the baby is here, If I cant keep on top of everything now how can I when a new baby is added to equation.
Take today for example, I had a sneaky bath at 6am (before the kids were awake), (DH leaves for work at 6am), well anyway I was just about to wash my hair and DS started shouting for me (we still have a baby gate in his room, and he calls us when he wakes up in the morning). So rushing out of the bath because I didnt want him to wake his sister to go and see him. I took him downstairs, took his nappy off because we are potty training him and put together the babies bouncer (slowly putting things together), there was a screw missing (I broke down crying, as we had bought it months ago and reciept was long gone!)
DS decided in the meantime to start weeing all over the carpet, and when I said to him 'quick, quick sit on the potty!' He just stood there looking at me blankly. (he can use the potty, have used the potty, done wee wee and poo poo poo in the potty but for some reason past few days, prefers just to stand there and let it run). So after scrubbing it down, getting more upset thinking what a failure I am, cant even potty train my son :(
DD came downstairs and as im putting the clothes in the washing machine, and doing the hoovering and mopping (all I can hear in the background is constant bickering from the kids, DD thinking its ok to touch DS hair and pat him like a dog and DS going a bit mad on her)
MIL rang after 10 and I broke down about the bouncer and DS lack of pottying. Anyway she suggested we take the kids to soft play and wear them out, she told me to give the store a ring to ask if they would exchange the bouncer and if not we will go to B Q to see if they have the screw. The shop wouldnt exchange without a reciept, B Q dont do them 'sort of screws'. So been miserable all day thinking of £75 down the drain.
We have a christening tomorrow, me and DS and DD. I am dreading it, theres so much I need to do. Need to finish washing my hair for starters, get the kids bathed, get their outfits ready (havent even tried on DS shoes iv picked up for him the other day, so really hoping they will fit!)
Im sorry for this very long post and most of the Jammy Dodgers are gone now :cry: and I know Im being irrational, stupid hormones! :( Just want everything sorted now and be ready and waiting for DS2 to arrive! :( x

:hugs:

you aren't alone, I could have written that myself! with my own personal issues different to yours obviously, but I too am sick of these damn hormones.. and I too want everything sorted but I never seem to have the energy and OH is always at work :(
not long now xxx

:hugs:

you aren't alone, I could have written that myself! with my own personal issues different to yours obviously, but I too am sick of these damn hormones.. and I too want everything sorted but I never seem to have the energy and OH is always at work :(
not long now xxx

It just seems theres so much too do and so little time :(x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"