Hormones! Gah!!

gypsy1981

Mum and expecting #2
Reaction score
I am a complete emotional wreck! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and these hormones just seem to have kicked in overnight.

Today I cried at an episode of Topsy and Tim that my daughter was watching because Topsy had chicken pox and looked sad, then when I was trying to tell my husband about it I started crying again because I remembered how sad she looked and felt sorry for her.

Then tonight we watched the finale of Californication and I was literally in floods of tears at the ending, practically inconsolable, and it wasn't even that sad :(

I'm never going to keep this pregnancy a secret at this rate!

Oh gypsy lol. Sorry for laughing but that's so funny. I'm the same. i'm thinking about deleting all the news apps off my phone especially the tabloids! I was watching big brother last night and was very sad because they had a task where they were in a 'morgue' surrounded by fake bodies. That set me off thinking about all the people who have died around the world ... :( I don't remember being being this emotional on my first.

I don't remember being this emotional last time either - at least not this early on. I remember crying a lot towards the end :)

Yes news stories don't help either, I keep seeing sad stories on FB and crying my eyes out at the cruelty of the world x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->