hormones,ovualting,periods where do i start ?

butterbaby76

Reaction score
hi so you knnow ive had my coil out where do i go from here ???
i havent had regular periods since i had my coil fitted 6 years ago so how do i plot my ovulation and im really confused with peeps who talk about body temp i just dnt know where to start ??
my last period lasted a day august 21st finished by the 22nd i had a bleed on the 25th of sept but i had a internal exam and i think it was that !
the question is should i be plotting temp, i dnt know when i ovulate should i just get too it and not worry about all of the above lol xx :sex:

Sorry, I have to ask because I have no idea, what is a coil? I have never heard of it before. If you want to start charting your temps, I would start on CD1 which is the first day of your period. But I am no pro, I just started charting a month ago.

when i concieved my first son i never had a clue either ( i still dont to be honest). we just tried whenever we could and i got pregnant with in 2 months.

lol booney this will be my 4th and i never bothered with any of this before ??? just sort of fell pregnant within months of comin of the pill !!!

The coil - mine was the mirena coil which is T shaped and has 2 blue threads that hang down to remove it, it sits just inside he cervix and gives off a natural hormone i.e birth control it has to be "fitted" when your on your period by your gp and last anything up to 10 years every now and then you go in and they check the threads are in the right position, mine wasnt mine had curled up an sat inside my cervix so had to have mine removed surgically at the hospital.

Id wait untill your next period and just start then. It will save any confusion and you can start afresh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->