Horrendously swollen down there?! Sorry!!

Katteh

Reaction score
Sorry for the TMI nature of this post....but is anyone else finding that their bits are hugely swollen?! :dohh:

I've really noticed in the past week or so that everything is just massive down there and so swollen. I've even acquired a couple of small varicose veins.... Lovely :blush:

I had a swab today to check for thrush and other nasties as I've had some really bad itching, which is why the mirror has come out and I've had a peek, but I swear first time around I wasn't this swollen down below until after the birth. At this rate I'm going to feel like I'm walking around with a balloon between my legs once I've actually given birth!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one?! Xx

Good god no, mine is the same. It swells when I sit on the toilet even. It's quite uncomfortable too.

I posted something similar a few weeks ago. Had my son last week and even with stitches in my bits look so much more normal now.

Me too. It hurts when I walk sometimes and I had a look using the mirror and its not looking pretty. It almost feels bruised, like someone has kicked me in that area.

I am sure mine is the same right now, but I really don't want to look. >< It hurts to even wipe today, so I figure my bits are not happy right now.

i haven't bothered to go searching for a mirror to see for myself but when i feel or wipe down there is feels swollen...how swollen i have no idea...at least it doesn't hurt...as of yet anyway...

Yeah... Mine have been since 22 weeks... :blush: And while DH isnt complaining lol wink wink, it is so uncomfortable for me especially on the toilet... :( I also have some horrendous hemorrhoids... :haha: I have mini heart attacks when they bleed! Takes me a moment to realize it's coming from the back, not the "front" lol :)

I've got the same thing FIERCLY! (TMI Time) swollen itchy, scratchy, burny, just plain miserable. They treated for a yeast infection... just got worse! they went in and looked... down yonder and red as all heck, and not only am I swollen on the outside, my cervix is swollen! Treated for a Cervix infection and stilllll not gone. did testing and came back normal, so they have no clue what's really going on, and the PA said it very well could just be hormones. Im hoping it will clear up before birth. theres been absoulutely no relief =(

I've got the same thing FIERCLY! (TMI Time) swollen itchy, scratchy, burny, just plain miserable. They treated for a yeast infection... just got worse! they went in and looked... down yonder and red as all heck, and not only am I swollen on the outside, my cervix is swollen! Treated for a Cervix infection and stilllll not gone. did testing and came back normal, so they have no clue what's really going on, and the PA said it very well could just be hormones. Im hoping it will clear up before birth. theres been absoulutely no relief =(

Aww I'm sorry, you sound as miserable as I am at the moment! I'm hoping this swab comes back positive so at least it can be treated.

I wouldn't mind so much if it was just the inside, it's he outside bit I can't handle, it looks like someone's taken a balloon pump to my bits. :haha: I didn't get fed up in my first pregnancy, even at the end, but this time around it is definitely the main contributing factor to me getting a bit fed up!x

Aww I'm sorry, you sound as miserable as I am at the moment! I'm hoping this swab comes back positive so at least it can be treated.

I wouldn't mind so much if it was just the inside, it's he outside bit I can't handle, it looks like someone's taken a balloon pump to my bits. :haha: I didn't get fed up in my first pregnancy, even at the end, but this time around it is definitely the main contributing factor to me getting a bit fed up!x
Hopefully you can get some help, cuz mine sent me into early labor that they had to stop! My water broke and resealed! Now Im Dialated to a 2 and expecting her any time now O.O. So I wish you the best of luck! (And avoid creams, but baby powder can really help!)

As long as its not painful/red then swelling is very normal, if not a bit annoying, i actually find the swelling goes down around 38/9 weeks.

I remember with my first looking and thinking how the hell is a baby supposed to fit past that!!! :haha:

I too have the swollen lady garden although so far no associated pain.....

Its a bit like having a fat flower!!

The combination of a fat flower and totally unexpected leakage is very annoying!

x

Turns out it was thrush and thank goodness because now I've treated it the itching has stopped and the swelling has decreased a bit. So pleased!x

The combination of a fat flower and totally unexpected leakage is very annoying!

x

:haha: ur analogies made me giggle!!

Mine is similar, so weird! Didn't get this last time. I think there are varicouse veins but I'm not going to look haha!

I was hugely swollen too (no pain tho) and when my water broke and I went into labor, my OB even commented and wondered why I was SO swollen. Glad everything is back to normal now.

x

:haha: ur analogies made me giggle!!

Haha I've never been able to refer to my flower garden by its proper name lol.

My poor child will be scarred given that they tell you to use proper references these days. I just can't bring myself to do it:nope:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->