• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horrible back pain!

MamaLa

Reaction score
Today I woke up with the worst back pain ever! I could barely get down the stairs to go to work. Tylenol did nothing to the pain. Anyone else experience this?

On a good note I felt LO kick today! For the first time!

Well glad to say that I feel a lot better today.

I had really bad back pain when I was pregnant with my daughter. It turned out to be gallstones. I get back pain in my lower back this time. It seems to feel better if I sit straight up with a pillow behind my back.

I had a few weeks of awful pain on the right side of my lower back but I've found that swimming and aquanatal really helps it.
After my scan it seems lo likes snuggling in down by my hip which may have been contributing to it. He seems to have moved now and my back feels fine. Xx

I have had constant dull aches for a few weeks now. Sometimes I get pains so bad all I can do is cry. It does help if I kneel with my elbows on the floor and arch my back, or to put my chest on an exercise ball with my knees on floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->