Horrible cramps and diarrhea..

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
This morning I was having such terrible cramps that I thought i might start bleeding, but turns out it was just diarrhea :blush:

Ive never had this as a symptom before. I am thinking I may need to switch my prenatals, Im taking the CVS brand and they have Polyethylene Glycol and I think thats a laxative. Last pregnancy I took Rainbow Light prenatals and even though they're a little expensive I felt fine.

Is anybody else going through the same?

Hi I also suffer with this I have horrible cramps everyday and diarrhoea it's been like this from pretty much the beginning of my pregnancy I spoke to my midwive about it and she says that some people do experience this and it's nothing to worry about although I was thinking it's my prenatal and also thinking of switching but scared if I change I will get constipation and not sure what ones worse :blush:

It sounds like IBS as being pregnant plays havoc with your system. Do you get very bad stomach pains (cramps) and then suddenly need the loo? I usually get this sudden hot flush throughout my body and start to sweat a little and it's usually over as soon as I've been to the loo (I know it's all tmi :haha: )

I've had it for years and pregnancy is my rest bite but it triggers IBS in a lot of women. You might find it calms down when the hormones settle :hugs:

Ohh thank you, ugh it's no fun! I have had the hot flash thing happen for sure, but not yet during this pregnancy. I am fairly likely to deal with IBS since i had my gallbladder out 4 years ago. :/

So far with the pregnancy i just get a horrible pain that wraps around to my back, earlier I had to put a heating pad on because it was so bad. I could have sworn it was going to be followed by bleeding, it felt like some of my worst period cramps.. but then it went away and came back a few times, and since I've just had a persistent mild ache. It happened a few days ago too.

I agree, constipation is so horrible! It's hard to know which is worse. I find that when i take a food based prenatal vitamin that my body works well :)

Keep an eye on what you're eating too, I ended up lactose intolerant with my last pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->