Horrible Day

flowergirl7

Reaction score
Bit of a rant..

So Saturday night I picked my son up at my in-laws house then went home to relax with my husband. Somewhere along the way the baby turned or I pulled a muscle on my left side. I don't know when it happened exactly all of a sudden my side was just killing me. Tylenol, heating pad, water and taking it easy. Called the midwife the next day just to make sure she didn't think it was anything serious. She thought the same thing about baby turning or pulled muscle.

Anyways.. we had pictures scheduled to be taken and we really didn't have any other time to do it so we just decided to go and I'd push through the pain. Bad idea. Not because of my side killing me but because my 18 month old wanted nothing to do with pictures being taken. It did not go well at all. It was frustrating for sure and didn't go the way I thought it would, but that's what happens with kids sometimes. Not the end of the world. What really pissed me off was DH's reaction to it. Like no patience whatsoever! When we got in the car he was just so irritated say "what a waste!" and stuff like that. He was being an ass! And I don't ever call my DH names. I wanted to reach across the car and smack him. I mean obviously picture time was not ideal and we didn't get the experience we'd hoped for, but oh well! We didn't spend a lot of money and all together it took 2 hours with travel. I just couldn't believe the way he was acting. I was so upset, I started balling. It was just not the greatest day together. I'm still upset about it. Stupid hormones don't make it better.

Thanks for letting me vent. Here's to a better day.

:hugs:
Children are so good at being unpredictable.
Hope today is a bit better Hun x

Sorry to hear this! My dh is an over reactor so I know what you mean and how fustrating it is! Hope you have a better day! Xx

I know it's so funny he thinks I have no patience and he should really look at himself sometimes. Its been a few hours since I wrote this and we talked again so I feel better. Just chalk it up to a bad day. Thanks ladies for reading :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->