horrible day...

thts the 2nd time ive had the police letting me down because of "mental health problems" my exs new gf was havin a go at me n work one day(wen i was preg we chloe) and she w8d for me after work, we ended up fighting :oops: (its not something im proud of but i kicked her ass!!!)so obv cos it was in public the [olice were called and i got cautioned with assult and breach of the peace, as did she, only to have it dropped due 2 "mental health"

Errrr wouldn't her attacking you be an issue - A woman whos pregnant can get away with murder! Your local oinks sound like they need a kick up the ass!

i had witnesses in work and everything cos she was callin me all the names under the sun!!! yeah the police here are useless like as ull know 4m wot happened 2 my OH, dunno if ull remember wobbles?

I can sort of remember something but not quite sure ... ?

ill just go thro the gist of it as ull remember wen i say ill elaborate if any1 else is curious lol, he is diabetic and took a bad fit after watching our home team play and the policeman dismissed him as drunk and let him walk home

Oh fuck yer :shock:

Ps: I'd of gone back an kicked that girl's ass again just for the inconvenience! :evil:

Did you make a complaint about that bizzy?

yes put in a complaint and surprise surprise the guy is on holiday!!!! and have also been told that because there was no witnesses(b****cks) its unlikely it will go further, lol my OH says i shud kick her ass again so he can watch... men :roll:

ha me tooo!!! i love girls fights there so funny!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->