horrible MW & shes lied on my notes

I called this morning and explained how unhappy I was amd I was given an appointment straight away with a different midwife who was lovely, she did all the checks and everything was completely normal and everything differed to yesterday. She also told me about PALS and how to complain. She saod it was completely unacceptable and that I should complain. She also suggested writing in to the head midwife so this horrible midwife from yesterday won't be the one to come to my house as im planning a home birth. I spent such a long time last night worrying about asking for.another appointment and tht they would think I was stupid, I cried once I'd got off the.phone to.them!

I'm glad they sorted it for you so quickly and were so lovely about it!

So gladyo complained, def write to the pals teaas the follow it up asap, you also don't want other women going through what you have. Se needs so serious training doing and ead mdwife at your trust needs to know about this. Good luck xx

Defo make a complaint that is awful! Glad that you had a lovely midwife today. X

Glad u have got another appointment definitely get that complaint in it is shocking how some of these people get into a caring profession!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->