Horrible taste..

Avo82

Reaction score
I'm about 8and a half weeks pregnant with #3 and I've got a horrible taste in my mouth, it started off like that metallic taste but changed now, it's hard to describe!! No amount of fluid or eating takes it away... Just wondering if anyone else like this?? Xx

I had this for ages around 8 weeks.ive still got it now and im 14wks.horrible isnt it no amount of food drink or teeth cleaning gets rid of it! Makes me feel sick at times too

I've got this too, it makes my sickness a million times worse!

I had this, it started at 6 weeks and lasted till about 16 weeks! It's awful isn't it, I feel your pain. :( The only thing I found that helped a little was chewing gum. Certain food and drink seemed to make it worse too, milk tasted terrible! X

Thanks ladies, glad it's not just me... I'll try some chewing gum
Also yes milk does make it worse the thought of a cup of tea at the minute makes my stomach turn. I just need it to pass makes my m/s a lot worse too xx

Yes! This gross taste is driving me nuts! Sucking on jolly ranchers helps a bit or hard candy. Anything minty makes me sick so gum is out for me.

I have this rotten taste too! Currently sucking on a jolly rancher sour candy at 10am. Only thing that temporarily helps.

I had this for a month or so during my first pregnancy, and now.it seems to be back. Minty things were not the answer for me since it just gave a minty ovetone to the bad taste. Sour hard candies helped a little bit. Whenever I could stomach it, eating garlicky or spicy foods actually helped the most - I think bc it gave me a real reason for my mouth to have an odd taste.

I also experienced many of my favorite things just tasting "wrong" to me. Coffee and chocolate were the worst. It really sucks, but it should go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->