Horrid mood swings

Maddie_Sue

Reaction score
is anyone else experiencing this?? I am about 6 weeks along and I feel utterly insane and depressed :( I've been on celexa (aka citalopram) for anti anxiety/depression since about 2010. My dr had me stay on it throughout my first pregnancy because she said it was better to have a happy mama than to try to come off of it. So I plan on staying on it for this pregnancy too. I know our hormones are all wacky, but this just feels so intense and I can't remember when it starts to subside... anyone else feeling out of control of their own emotions? I feel SO badly for my DH and my DD when they have to put up with me on my bad days...

Maddie_Sue - I'm definitely really emotional the past few days too (hormones are probably just ramping up for me). Got angry because I felt like DF was judging me for having too many rugs in the house, just spontaneously start crying a few times a day...definitely not like me. It's hard to deal with, but just part of the process. Hang in there <3

My moods are swinging toward the grumpy side this pregnancy. With DS I was always in a good mood and wasn't ever really grumpy. I feel so bad that I am constantly upset but TBH DS is 2 and into EVERYTHING! I just got onto him for being in the bathroom playing with the cleaning supplies. Granted, they are kid and pet friendly but he sprayed down everything from the toilet paper to the door. It was a huge mess...

I've been having crazy mood swings! I'm so emotional and everything is annoying me and I end up really moody! It's driving me mad x

thank you for your responses ladies!!! so sorry to hear we are all going through this, but also reassuring to know I am not alone! today my mood is on the up, I feel really happy. But yesterday I cried when DH got fast food on his way home from work and didn't ask me if I wanted anything. I feel like a child hahaha, poor guy, God bless him for putting up with me <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->