Horrific day - my cat

I am so sorry :cry: rest in peace little kitty. I know our two cats mean the world to us and I would be completely heart broken. Its horrible people could do that to an innocent cat. Big hugs to your family :hugs:

:hugs: Poor Jolene.

That awful man sounds like a probable culprit, the one talking about his dog. Please report this to the police. Sick :growlmad:

It looks like Jolene was a wonderful cat and she's lucky to have had a life with you and Riley in it :hugs:

I am so sorry sweetie thinking of you. Xxx

So sorry hun. My two cats mean the world to me, cant imagine how ur feeling :hugs:

xo

I am so sorry! It is hard enough to loose a pet, but how you lost Jolene makes it even worse!

I'm so sorry :hugs: I lost my cat a few years ago, so I know how heartbreaking it can be.

Thank you guys. I've buried her at my mums home alongside my childhood cats, and Alice. :( x

Im so terribly sorry hun :( how awful for you. I have lost cats before and I know how heartbreaking it is.

I hope you find the shit who did it. Why on earth would somebody do that ?!

Poor little cat. She was beautiful, that's a lovely photo you put on. I'm sorry. It's awful what someone has done :-( thinking of you xxx

Animals drink antifreeze because its sweet. It is probably not intentional poisoning.

Animals drink antifreeze because its sweet. It is probably not intentional poisoning.

Vet said with three cases in less than 20 months of mine, and my neighbours cat being poisoned, and how fast their kidneys both shut down, she thinks something was laced with it.

Oh hun, i'm so sorry, thats just awful :hugs:
What monsters do that :nope:
xo

Is the vet 100% sure its antifreeze? I ask as my mums cat had seizures and was disorientated and foaming from the mouth, this happened every year after they moved to current house and always a week or so after they sprayed the fields. The vet thought it was likely she had eaten a mouse or something that had eaten from the freshly sprayed field.
She had 3 episodes before her kidneys packed up.

Vet said with three cases in less than 20 months of mine, and my neighbours cat being poisoned, and how fast their kidneys both shut down, she thinks something was laced with it.

We see more then that in 6 months simply because it runs into roads and animals drink it. I wouldn't jump to intentional poisoning if I were you. I will just make you paranoid.

You may want to file a police report.

I'm so very sorry about your cat. Pets are family members, and I'm sure your heart is breaking. I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->