Hosp Appt

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Got my 10 days over appt tomorrow (even though I'm 9 days over!)

Midwife said they'd monitor the little monkey.....thing is OH always makes me laugh then the machine starts making crazy noises which makes me laugh even more the it can't follow babys heart beat and goes completely off the scale & makes him look like he's been doing star jumps even though its just me pissing myself laughing!!

Then I have a scan which might be quite nice as I've not had one since week 20 so will give us a chance to check that he really is a boy!! We're stuffed if he's not!! :dohh:

Then time for my 4th Sweep....yes sweep number 4, I am the queen of sweeps!!! I'm sure the midwife said they'd use a hormone gel.....or did I just make/wish that up?

Then I get my induction date.......that will actually mean I get my baby :headspin:

xx

Hunni induction IS NOT THAT BAD!! i had one with maddie!

After your sweep go for a HUGE walk, BOUNCE LIKE FOOK on your ball and you know what ... I SWEAR that my accupuncture set me off into labour ...

It said i would go in 48hrs and i did! - try it you never know and it felt GREAT!

xxx

hope things happen soon hun!!!!!! least the end is in sight! :hugs:

:hugs: It will all be worth it... Your Son will be here very soon hun!

Good luck hunny
Like Imi says induction isn't that bad at all, in fact i ahd an easier time with Jack than i did Emily when i was induced with him

I was induced with Rebecca, and liked the fact that you and buba are monitored from start to finish-good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->