Hospital bag for cesarean section?

Reaction score
I'm having an elective section around 39 weeks after a emergency one with my son and just thinking of what I need to start buying for my hospital bag if anyone would like to give ideas please?

Also what size sleepsuits is everyone packing? I'm thinking maybe a mix of Newborn and up to one month?

I think im having a planned section too after an emergency section with my first. I havnt thought alot about my bag yet as i am 27 weeks but Il keep a read of this post for some ideas too. Im thinking some comfy trousers for after as the scar will be sore x

Some big black underwear, I don't know if you're in the UK or not but Asda sell packs of 4 full briefs that were great when I had my section last time as they will come up above the scar. You definitely want some comfy trousers that won't irritate your scar. Other than that it's not much different than the other hospital bag lists, you might want some dry shampoo as you will be in the bed for 24 hours after.

I have packed a mix of new born and 0-1 month, we had our growth scan on Friday and he's not looking massive so hopefully that will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->