Hospital last night.

S

Serene123

Caitlyn was standing up and trying to walk last night, when she fell backwards, wacked her head off my dinner plate (which shouldn't have been on the floor, I know, I feel soooo guilty for it now) and had a bump the size of and egg within 5 seconds. It was absolutely huge! Anyway, rushed her off to hospital where they checked her over and said to give her some calpol and she'll be fine.

The problem is, now she's really afraid of standing and stuff. Will she get over it?? :(

aww sorry hun for that, sounds scary. Glad shes going to be fine, but yea I reckon she'll get over it in a day or so. x

oh toria poor caitlyn and poor you :hugs: don't feel bad honey, kids have accidents, she'll be on her feet in no time :)

:hug:

x

Aww, poor girl! Yeah, she'll probably be clingy for a day or two, but she'll soon get over it and be her adventurous self again!

Thank you girls! Super tired today. Was at the hospital untill 1am, then she couldn't sleep on her head so she was upset all night :(

oh sweetie i think she will be, enjoy lovely cuddles and she'll be back to her old self soon enough :hugs: x

:hugs: glad it's noting serious! She'll be fine... Josh bumped his head too this past weekend, he had a bump the size of a grape though. It took the day to forget about it and now he's more confident than ever!:dohh:

aww poor caitlyn! Hope shes ok, and im sure she will soon forget it x

Aww bless her and poor you, its so scary when things like that happen.
I hope she feels better soon and im sure she will forget about it soon xx

aww poor caitlin! She will be back up in no time, its pretty early for her to stand and walk on her own anyways so dont worry, this wont set her back any.

Awww poor Caitlyn xx she will be back on her feet in no time at all, the same thing happened to Dan when he was about 9 months, he stood up tried to be brave and let go , fell back whacked his head of the corner of the fireplace, ended up in hospital with 2 staples in the back of his head but the next week he was trying to let go again!!!!! Lol

awww no glad shes ok, i'm sure will start trying again soon,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->