Hospital on Thursday

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Have my review on Thursday from the surgery for cornual ectopic nearly six weeks ago , starting to get really nervous now as to what they are going to say , as after seeing more than 20 different doctors with this over 4 weeks before it was properly treated I've had so many contradictory messages about ttc again.
Some say wait three months some said you'll be high risk if you do try again , some said chance of uterine rupture and then I was told you should be ok but you'll need to have c section at 35-36 weeks .
Trying to stay positive, but now have nagging worry I'm going to be told it's too dangerous to try again.
I keep thinking that women have more than one c section don't they and the surgery on my uterus couldn't have been anymore severe than a c section surely ???
Sorry for ranting but as you can see my mind is driving me crazy with everything going round in my head

im so sorry it sounds like your having an awfull time i wish i had some answers for you but unfortunatly i dont all i can say s what will be will be its out of your controll you fate is already written all you can do is make the best of what is placed in our path but please whatever you are told on thursday unless its fact and not just opinion there is always a chance nevr give up and stay strong :hugs:

Hope everything goes well for you!!

Thank you Garnet x my head is complete mush and the not knowing what I'm gonna be told is turning me into a basket case. I know when I go in it's all going to be a blur and I'm sure all the important questions I have will be Ome a jumbled mess and I'll forget half of them !!! Lol being blonde doesn't help either does it !!! Lol x anyway count down is on so I have to try and control the fears ! Xx

Ps posted on hurricane thread. But just wanted to say it's great to hear from you and know your ok x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->