Hospital

~KACI~

Reaction score
Just spent the last 4hours in hospital with my little boy, 3and half of them hours were in a waiting room with a toddler and baby with no toys and no changing facilities:dohh: never been so stressed in my life.

He sliced his hand and had to have it glued back together which took all of 2secs yet they made us wait for 3 and half hours and that was with me pestering. :blush:But he was tired and hadn't had any tea! I know they have a hard job and can't see my toddler running riot and annoying all the other patients but they took plenty of people in that arrived after us, now some i can understand goin in before Kieran, but a drunk women that the police drag in-i don't think so !!! And she just went straight thru!!:hissy:

Ok mini- rant over, my lil boy is now fast asleep on the big bean bag in my livingroom floor because he wouldn't go in his own bed because i quote
'its sore'!! :rofl: Bless, just taken a photo caz he looks so cute!!

So thanks for listening to me moaning!! xx

:hug: Sorry to hear you had to wait such a long time, but glad he's okay

What a nightmare, three and a half hours waiting is taking the p*** though. Glad your little boy is OK.

aww bless him I hope he gets better hun xxx
I know what you mean about hospitals I went in once becuase i got bit from a guinea pig( no laughing please) and when it was 4 hrs into it i realized that if your not bleeding your not vip soooo I kinda hurt myself a lil more just to make it bleed and it worked lol 32 stitches later ..that lil furball ravaged my hand

:hugs: sorry you had to go through that... I absolutely dread going to the hospital cause of waiting times!! Sorry about your lil guy hurting himself!

Hospital waiting times are truley ridiculous.

I know that when i drove my brother up because he had broken his arm (the bone was poking out and everything..) they made him wait in pain and with a blood covered tea towel wrapped round it for 3 hours just to get an xray and then we had to wait even longer to get him referred to get operated on. And i seem to remember the drunken people getting priority too actually.

Glad he's okay though :)

:hugs: for Kieran and you hun xxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"