Hot bath?

emicakess

Reaction score
I'm 2 dpo. My fibro is acting up and all I wanted was a hot bath all day. I put the heat on really high and it felt sooo good. But it was like the heat that was almost uncomfortable. Then I realized your not supposed to take hot baths in pregnancy. I got out quickly. Is this bad? If I am pregnant I'm scared I disrupted the process of the zygote going through the tubes.

I'm 2 dpo. My fibro is acting up and all I wanted was a hot bath all day. I put the heat on really high and it felt sooo good. But it was like the heat that was almost uncomfortable. Then I realized your not supposed to take hot baths in pregnancy. I got out quickly. Is this bad? If I am pregnant I'm scared I disrupted the process of the zygote going through the tubes.

GIRL TAKE A BATH!!! babys are not fragile and our body is not fragile. if it was soooo hot it burns when you stick your toe in then common sense says dont do that, but a little warm soaking bath wont hurt nothing!!

I wouldn't worry at only 2dpo. I don't think a hot bath can affect the egg from travelling down the fallopian tube or implantation infact according to Chinese herbalists there's more chance of a healthy implantation if you have a warm uterus. I think you only have to worry about hot baths once your actually pregnant

Ah thank you girls. I forgot how nervewrecking this whole process is lol
I just imagined the little potential travelling egg like nooooooo it's so hot!! Lol I did try not to worry about it and I stayed in the bath for a few minutes longer. I got out when I was done. I'm going to try not to worry so much.

I wouldn't worry especially at 2 DPO, unless you start getting uncomfortable yourself you've nothing to worry about. Enjoy your bath girl! :)

Take a bath! Relax. Even if you ARE pregnant, you can still take hot baths. I did it with both kids and will continue with this one. I make sure the water isnt so hot that I cant comfortably climb in (so, not so hot that you stick a toe in and yank it back out right away), I keep ice water next to me, and I try not to stay in too long. The hot water relaxes my lower back and cramps. I love my baths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->