Hot baths?

Rainbobby18

Reaction score
I've been spending a lot of time with Google since I made the decision to ttc and read something about hot baths being beneficial while ttc.

I've never heard of it. But sounds good to me, so I would try it ;)

I tried it today took a hot bath before my second insemination. Only time will tell.

Does it have anything to do with being warm? I know with Traditional Chinese Medicine, they suggest creating a “warm” uterus vs. a “cold” one (like warm baths, hot soup, spicy foods). I have taken a warm/hot bath every single day because the relaxation is incredible, and I know less stress also helps conception? Either way, I think it sounds like a good addition, even if it is just to relax you.

I don't know if it helps but anything that relaxes the mummy-to-be is good in my book!

I had never heard this before. I’ll give it a try. Thanks. X

I’ve never heard this, but as hot baths are really bad during pregnancy, and bad for sperm, I can’t inagine they’d be a good thing? A warm bath, maybe?

Does it have anything to do with being warm? I know with Traditional Chinese Medicine, they suggest creating a “warm” uterus vs. a “cold” one (like warm baths, hot soup, spicy foods). I have taken a warm/hot bath every single day because the relaxation is incredible, and I know less stress also helps conception? Either way, I think it sounds like a good addition, even if it is just to relax you.
I don't remember where I read it but taking a hot bath before BD or insemination helps to increase blood flow to the reproductive organs.

I’ve never heard this, but as hot baths are really bad during pregnancy, and bad for sperm, I can’t inagine they’d be a good thing? A warm bath, maybe?
I don't remember where I read it but it's not hot tub hot but it's supposed to increase blood flow to the reproductive organs. I don't know if it really works or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->