Hot boiled water or cool boiled?

must be something about Ava's divinebeauty ;)

demanding little madams!! I've found it much easier making them up with cold previously boiled water then heating and I'm not wasting formula either then xx

I boil the kettle, leave it for 30mins, make the bottles up and store them in the fridge. I just find it easier to get everything done in one go then all I have to do is heat one up when Fran is hungry and not have to faff around adding powder when she is screaming lol. I make 6 up for a whole day at a time because they can be used for up to 24hrs.

bigbetty you use SMA for Fran dont you? Do you find its thicker when its premade and stored in the fridge?xx

I make all my bottles with 4oz cooled boiled water and make it up to 8oz with boiling water then add the powder.

bigbetty you use SMA for Fran dont you? Do you find its thicker when its premade and stored in the fridge?xx

Not that I've noticed love, but then I've always pre-made so don't really have anything to compare to. I don't find it as thick as cartons if that's any help?

Thanks hun :flower:

The follow on cartons are really thin I was surprised by follow on in general as some people told me it was thick but its much thinner than first milk!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->