Hot flushes stopped!

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 5 +2 weeks and this pregnancy I've been having hot flushes and waking up really hot and sweaty. I did this loads in my first pregnancy, but not in my second. Nor in my third, which turned out to be a MMC. However the last couple of days I haven't had any and I'm starting to worry. I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms to speak of and since my previous MMC am really paranoid. Has anyone had hot flushes but had them stop early on??

Well I feel really hot again, especially in my groin area at the top of my legs. I also have a rash that looks a bit like a heat rash over my chest. Pregnancy is weird.

Pregnancy is SO weird! I had hot flashes sooooooo badly when pregnant with my daughter. I got them on and off throughout the pregnancy, but they were horrible for the first couple of weeks! I'm getting them occasionally again (again, really bad for the first couple of weeks) which is making me wonder if it's the way my body copes with a little girl baby in there.... I'll find out soon enough. But changing symptoms is normal and only rarely a sign of bad things. Weird ways we can try to guess the sex of baby. ;)

I had flushes with my daughter but not my son. Maybe another girl then! H&h 9 months to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->