Hot, Hot, Hot!!

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Does anyone else not have AC? It wouldnt be so bad but here in Ohio, we get the nasty, sticky humidity too.

:shipw:

Oh God how do you function? I'd die in Virginia without AC. I leave it off as long as possible but once it gets above 80 in the house I have to turn it on.

Oh God how do you function? I'd die in Virginia without AC. I leave it off as long as possible but once it gets above 80 in the house I have to turn it on.

We dont have AC in the car either! lol

We dont have central air, only a few window units. The humidity (PA) is dreadful, but knowing i can retreat to the bedroom or my office is good.

We dont have central air, only a few window units. The humidity (PA) is dreadful, but knowing i can retreat to the bedroom or my office is good.

Last year we had 2 window units but im not sure we will use them this year...

We dont have AC in the car either! lol

That would get a whole lot of nope from me. I need my AC. I don't like cold, but I don't like heat either. I'm kind of only happy at 76 degrees. Lol

I would never sleep. We often sleep with the window cracked in the winter and never turn the heat above 65.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->