Hour to myself!

S

Serene123

Wow, I actually have time to myself.. Scarey thought.. :rofl: My sister has taken Caitlyn shopping with her and I have already rang and she has been gone 15 minutes..

Jess: Hello
Me: Hi
Jess: Yes, she's fine. Stop hasseling me.
:blush:
Me: Are you sure?
Jess: Yeah, I haven't sold her to anyone yet.

:rofl:

That is funny. The last time I left Bren with the DH, I resisted and resisted calling. It was SOOO hard.

Bless!

It's like when you have a new boyfriend and have to try not to txt/phone too much so you don't come over as desperate lol

(or is it just me that does that :rofl:)

LMAO at Eelis!!! well done for letting her go hun must be so so hard but also really nice that u feel ready and trust ur sister to do that! enjoy ur time to urself but bet u cant wait to give her a big squeeze when she's bak!! xxx

I guess I have spent alotttttttttt of my life with my sister. She loves kids as much as they love her. She is a perfect little aunty and pretty much the only person I trust to take her out.. I would trust my mum but my mum would give her a dummy. Atleast Jess follows my wishes!

I had a bubble bath and tidied my room. Even got the washing up done!! :rofl:

amazing what you can do with a little bit of time to yourself isn't it?

I find it amazing what I wanted to do with that time! :rofl: Oh an hour to myself, lets clean! I actually enjoyed it. My house is spotless!

Pleased you got some time to yourself :) I find it quite relaxing to clean now. Sad isnt it :( What have we turned into!

xxx

I'm glad you got a little break hun:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back