How’s everyone feeling?

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Wow! That’s all I can say. This is my 4th baby, I’m 39 and I’ve never felt this way in pregnancy before. I’m sleeping 6-8 hours a night and almost 2 hours after the school run and I’m absolutely flipping exhausted!!!! 11 weeks tomorrow so hoping this phase will pass soon. Dating scan next Wednesday. How is everyone else feeling. There must be more than me that’s over 35 and expecting or am I just daft

Hi I'm newly pregnant and I'm 39.
I am only 4 weeks and 2 days so still very very early. I'm so nervous. Just want everything to be ok.
My tests have gotten darker and darker and I got a pregnant and 2-3 on CB didgi today. I did one Wednesday and got a 1-2
I don't remember feeling this queezy this early in my other pregnancies.
I feel queezy all day and my boobs are tender.
I've had 2 chemicals and a MC at 10 weeks but that was years ago. Don't think I got any symptoms with that one and with the chemicals I never ever got dark lines on a test only really pale ones then they wud just get lighter and lighter untill they were negative and then all the bleeding.
This is mine and my hubbys 3rd baby together.
I'm praying this is a healthy pregnancy. I'm so scared

I'm 42. The exhaustion got much better after the first tri. I still go to bed as soon as possible and sleep as much as I can, but now I can get through the day without desperately trying to fit in a nap. Hopefully you will get past this in the next few weeks. :hugs:

Sugarhoney, I know right. How much scarier is it!!! I’m so worried about this scan, almost convincing myself those 10 tests were wrong! I hate the whole not feeling pregnant but feeling rough part. I’m sure it’ll get less scary as time goes by ‍♀️
This is mine and my partners first together and both our last. I think age is playing a big part in the fear factor? Maybe...
Big hugs and good luck with everything. Maybe I’ll stalk you xxx

Julesmw, that’s good to know. I really can’t wait to get the scan done and get past first tri. I just wanna feel human instead of half dead!!! I think we’re gluttons for punishment
Good luck to you also xxx

Hi hon when is ure scan?
I'm sure all will be fine.
I've had a few scares. The day b4 yesterday all my symptoms vanished. My boobs were hardly tender and no feeling sick. I was so so worried.
But woke yesterday and boobs were real sore and tender again. They feel a bit heavier as well.
Not feeling sick at all today and boobs not as tender. Went to bathroom and when I wiped I noticed a tanned CM. It was all stretchy and wet but had a taned tinge to it.
Naturally I went into complete panic mode.

I am still temping and testing. I'm going to do this until I have a scan which I'm hoping will be around 6 or 7 weeks because those pregnancy like my last will he high risk and more so now I'm 7 years older.
So worried about that scan and praying to see baby and heartbeat and everything to be ok.
I'll be 5 weeks tommorow. Well in just under 10 mins because it almost midnight. The tanned mukas is now normol not tanned at all just clear thank God. And my temp this morning was 37.5c. My norm temp is 36c when not pregnant.
I read that if ure about to have a MC ure temp plummets. Hopefully symptoms will be back in full force tommorow.
Just wish I cud fast forward these next few weeks.
Here's my line progression I'm really hoping that this and the temp is a really good sign all is well.
20190212_192621.jpg

The bottom 2 are from today at around 6pm.

My scan was supposed to be today but I believe I’ve just miscarried Best of luck to you all xxx

Oh no sweety. U need to get checked out hun. I pray this is not a MC and you will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->