how accurate are the first response early detection pregnancy tests?!

miyavicandy

pregnant w/#2
Reaction score
it is the kind that says detects hcg 6 days before missed period. and there is 3 days before my expected period. and i just have "FEELING" I KNOW SILLY. BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY OF YOU LADIES TESTED POSITIVE 3 DAYS (OR EVEN 2 DAYS) before expected period. (btw sorry accidentally typed part in all caps. and i dont feel like redoing this post. :cry:

I tested on 14 dpo and got an immediare dark line. So I'm sure I could have gotten a result by 11 or 12 dpo. (14 was when af due)

I tested on 14 dpo and got an immediare dark line. So I'm sure I could have gotten a result by 11 or 12 dpo. (14 was when af due)

Yea just to be sure(eventhough i wanna test now!) im gonna wait till 14dpo (when period is due) :flower:

My last pregnancy, which sadly ended early, I got a strong BFP 4 days before period was due. I'm testing tomorrow and AF due Friday, so far negative's.
GOOD LUCK!

Not sure why you posted this exact same thread twice, but this was my response in your other one:

I tested positive at 9dpo, so 5 days before my period was due, but that means my egg implanted at 6 or 7dpo. The problem with their marketing, though, is that not all eggs implant at 6dpo. Some implant later, so if it implants at 10dpo, you wouldn't be able to test positive until around 12dpo (2 days before AF) or later.

I wouldn't place too much into your "feeling". I had "felt" pregnant in previous cycles when I was not, and when I finally was pregnant, I didn't feel pregnant at all. Hell, I still don't feel pregnant now at 12 weeks.... :p"

lol sorry i didnt now i posted it twice. im new to this site but i will try to keep yall updated. i currently have a 14 month old. but im gonna test in the morning. and let everyone know

just tested today the day of my expected period so. 14 dpo and got deffinate positive! not as dark at the control line but it is defiantly there! so baby number 2. hope this baby sticks and stays

now about telling everyone. especially the hubby. since he told me he isnt ready for a 2nd baby yet.

Congrats. ;) well it does take two to tango. So he had a part in it. Tell him before anybody else though!!!

lol i told him. he was upset but now getting more used to the idea of another baby :) he wants a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->