How are we all?

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
Not been on here for ages, life seems to be getting in the way lol but I want to make an effort to stay on here so would be nice to catch up. Obviously there will be loads now who don't have a clue who I am and some who remember me as the crazy cat woman ;)

Scarlett is walking now and trying her best to talk, soooooooooooo hard work but rewarding seeing her do new things. Still single but we are currently looking for a place to live soon, but will prob get to after new year when I have paid off my niggly debts that ex caused. :growlmad:

Hope everyone is well and all the ladies from 3rd tri and their LO's had a fab 1st birthday, we enjoyed ours, was only a small affair but put a lot of effort into it and she loved all the attention and the new presents!

:kiss:

I remember you ! Glad to hear your doing well :)

I didn't post much so you probably won't remember me, but I remember you and Scarlet!:flower: Glad to hear you all are doing well! I'm still having a hard time believing that all our little babies are a year old now!:wacko: Weren't we just in 3rd tri??

Hey Jen :) I remember you! Scarlett is so gorgeous. I remember your birth story and can't believe it was a year ago. Where has that time gone?!

Hey Jen. Good to hear your good and over your ex :)

Were doing good thanks :) x

Hi. I remember you :). Good to hear you're both doing well x

I remember you, we were both due on the 9th? :)
I am glad things are good for you, things are good here. Hard work though! She's learned to have tantrums :(

Really glad you're doing well. DD is also approaching one and it's such an awesome age - she is so much fun!

Hey honey! Of course I remember you :) So glad to hear you're doing well. I can't believe these babies are a year old. Crazy how much has changed since third trimester.

Hi, I remember you from 3rd tri :) Was wondering the other day where you, and also that Irish lady with a son went to!
Hey! :))

Bumping a relatively recent thread! Hello old 3rd tri chums! I havent been on much lately at all but TTC now so around a little bit! I wondered how things were going with you Jen, and came across this post! Glad things are settling down! Miss you all, still pine for the 3rd tri days! haha!

Hi I remember you in baby club! Scarlett is growing up so fast!

I remember you, my Scarlett is just like yours, into everything, running riot and wrecking my house, but wouldnt have it any other way and now we are planning the second one!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->