How are/were you feeling around 15 weeks?

SpringCrane

Reaction score
I was still really ill at this point with my son. This time ms stopped at 10 weeks. I had a scan at 11 weeks with baby measuring a week ahead. I have my next appointment in one week, and I just feel so... not pregnant. I'm starting to worry about another mmc. :-(

I don't feel like my belly has grown at all. My abdominal muscles pretty much gave out as soon as I was 6 weeks, so I look pregnant, but laying flat it goes away. I'm 5'8, 130 lb pre-pregnancy, so there's not a lot of me to hide a growing baby.

I'm just hoping to hear from others that you felt totally normal at this stage... between the morning sickness phase but not yet big and uncomfortable.

I could go in for a reassurance scan, but we are due to travel this weekend to a big family reunion, and I'd rather wait for bad news...

So sorry you don't feel pregnant, But!! I felt the same way up until I had my scan yesterday! Don't stress about it, my ms didn't make it past week 9! I don't think you should worry, especially since baby was measuring a week ahead at your last ultrasound! That's a good thing!

I had horrid morning sickness and food aversions which have all subsided and now I feel normal. Have a scan Friday so fingers crossed its all good!!

At 14 weeks my visible bump flattened when I laid down too. I'm 17 weeks now and I swear the bump grew so much in a week. It's now legit there when I lay down too and I feel heavy and uncomfy already! You're prob only a few weeks from the big bump stage. :)

I'm sure everything is just fine! I think that I always felt like that because that early in pregnancy, we can't feel our little ones move around! But I'm feeling this baby move every once in awhile throughout the day, which surprises me because I have an anterior placenta so I honestly wasn't expecting to feel movement until like 20 weeks!

Ill be 15 weeks in a few days and other then still having ms i don't feel pregnant. I just feel like i have a never ending hng over lol

From about 13 weeks to 19 weeks I felt normal. Try to enjoy it while it lasts!

15 weeks and I was a crampy mess and diagnosed with a low lying placenta and posible placenta previa which was on the big suck list, but other than that? No real symptoms. I think you're golden hun, second trimester is when we feel human again for a little bit.

As far as ms goes...From last week (15th) to this week (16th) i've seen MAJOR change. I went from throwing up every day to not at all. I still get nausea on occasion throughout the day but the vomiting is completely gone! Lets hope it lasts. lol

I'm having a hard time at the moment I'm really worried all the time as I just don't feel pregnant. I wanted to pay and have a scan but my hubby won't let me. I don't feel like my tummy is growing and I have no sickness really now. Just feel in limbo

Definitely didn't feel big and uncomfortable, maybe a little pot bellied every now and then at 15 wks. I was still nauseous as hell at that time too! But wasn't showing very much at this stage.

Even at almost 20 wks I don't feel like I'm truly showing, just look like I've put on more than a few. Within the last week I started feeling heavier and an undeniable roundness to my belly.

I'm going to be 5 weeks in a day and I feel okay. My bump is clearly visible and I have attacks of nausea and still have to take meds for it. My belly does feel uncomfortable sometimes and I am feeling kicks ever since week 11. Surprised as this is my first pregnancy..

However if you don't feel morning sickness and don't feel uncomfortably huge... then you are one of the lucky ones. You don't have to feel terrible for your baby to be doing well.

Just home from my 16 week appointment, and we heard a strong heartbeat. Yay!

Yay for strong hb's :D I am 15+3 and feel like death walking lol. I got a tiny break 13-15 weeks and then it hit me hard again on Monday. Baby is measuring about a whole week ahead so I'm definitely showing. With My son though, I was tired and had headaches constantly until around 10 weeks and then I didn't feel pregnant in the slightest. It wasn't until I heard the hb at 12 or so weeks that I started believing it. Then It was still hard to believe until I started feeling movements.

I'm 15 + weeks now. Last 2 scan baby measured a week ahead. Feeling pretty good, but tire easily. Am pretty big as well. I am short, so belly is growing straight out. It will be pointy in no time. I can tell already. I look about 24 weeks already... Feeling flutters now and then.

I'm 15 + weeks now. Last 2 scan baby measured a week ahead. Feeling pretty good, but tire easily. Am pretty big as well. I am short, so belly is growing straight out. It will be pointy in no time. I can tell already. I look about 24 weeks already... Feeling flutters now and then.

I'm a whopping 5 feet tall so I know what you mean lol! not only that but my torso is pretty short in proportion to my size/legs so I have nowhere for baby to hide! I was using my doppler last night and could feel little hits and taps in objection against wherever I had the doppler.

I have moments of feeling very pregnant and moments of not. I am showing, second baby and quite slim so it's pretty obvious (that or I look like i've eaten all the pies ;) ).
I'm feeling slight movements I think - or it could be gas! I've been quite lucky this time around, I haven't had awful sickness. Just spontaneous nausea here and there.

I still get occasional morning sickness and upset tummy the other way too. Hoping it will settle eventually😱

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->