How are y'all doing?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Not a question but I'm here all the time and just wanted to see how you ladies are doing.

For me 4 more days to go! If she decides to come on time. Keep having random bursts of energy and then being tired like I ran a marathon when all I did was watch a movie. And don't even get me started on my apetite! From being normal to, wanting to eat EVERYTHING! So ready to have my baby girl lol.

I'm the exact opposite of you two! I really don't even want to eat most of the time. I have to force myself to eat at least a couple meals a day. I've actually lost about 3.5lbs in the last 9 days, so now I'm about 6lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight. LO is growing well though. Just had an ultrasound yesterday and she is wiggly little thing and about 3lbs 8oz right now :)

Rough. :( I was feeling great up until today. I've had some very intense BH all day, very close together. I'm with you on the hunger thing though.

5 days left.

I read something today that said a sign that baby has dropped is an increased appetite. Along with many others. But ive been feeling super hungry the past few days. And can also feel his head very low. So I expect labor within a few days to a couple weeks..........the suspense is killing me!

I feel rather fed up right about now, 7 more days to go

9 more days to go for me... So miserable! Everything hurts and I'm super sleepy all the time.
Last week I had so much energy but now all I want to do is sleep! Have been on maternity leave for almost two weeks now and I would seriously rather be at work!!

9 more days to go for me... So miserable! Everything hurts and I'm super sleepy all the time.
Last week I had so much energy but now all I want to do is sleep! Have been on maternity leave for almost two weeks now and I would seriously rather be at work!!

Your body is gearing up for delivery. If I were you I would sleep every minute I could before delivery. You'll be needing that stored energy for labor. Im in a ton of pain too I know how you feel. I hope you deliver soon so you wont be in so much pain anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->